Mango Number 5

Wednesday, January 03, 2018


Hello, Dolls & Gents,

So here I am, going through the recipe book that came with my Tefal juicer. This juicer couldn’t be any cuter with its considerably compressed design and on the go cups. And it’s harder to avoid going through the recipe book every now and then with its selection of easy yet delicious recipes. I thought I would give most of them a try and share some of the recipes that I love with you.  

This week, I attempted a classic breakfast dessert/smoothie. With just a handful of ingredients, it can become the perfect base for some delicious fruits, granola, and cereal toppings. I followed no specific measurement and it turned out absolutely delicious.

Ingredients:

A ripe mango

Milk

Greek yogurt

Sugar/sweetener (optional)

After blending all of the ingredients together minus the sugar, I topped it with some avocado and granola. If you choose to avoid sugar like me, go ahead and make sure that you freeze it for around 5 minutes and eat it cold. It’s definitely the perfect cooling dessert after a spicy meal or on a scorching hot day.

Thank you so much for reading this post. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home