Happy New Year! & Welcome Back!

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hello, Dolls & Gents, 

And so it begins, another year. You are probably seeing this after a fantastic night out and perhaps even after being completely dazzled by the colors of fireworks and the marvelous stories from loved ones. However, I understand that there is a huge chance that the complete opposite must have happened.

For me, this year didn’t begin with a bang of fireworks. Instead, it started with something even louder. Something which absconded my mind from a challenging year to a clean slate...And that was this blog.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I appreciate it. And I hope that you will continue to re-visit this blog day after day from now on. Because I have so much planned.

Yet, if what you came here today was to merely join me while I write a year in review… That is not going to happen. Because my plans for you starts today… right here, right now.

In a means to upload it quickly. I have revived Lady Tulip On Air. And I have prepared a small 4-minute podcast for you to thoroughly listen to and reflect on. I hope that it inspires you and gives you the push you need.

Bear with me throughout the podcast, I understand that it is a little bit disorganized and even perhaps overly enunciated. But I was excited to get the message out and wanted it to come straight from my heart. Hence it is a very impromptu podcast.

Enjoy 


Click the image below to listen to my New Year’s Eve podcast.




Thank you, and I will see you in the next post. All the best and a very Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home