How I blot my face | Lady Tulip

Thursday, April 19, 2018
Hello, Dolls & Gents,

In hot weather, the oils and sweat over makeup is my biggest nightmare!

My nose, upper lip and chin area is where the base makeup separates and fade away the quickest. This leaves a dry scabby looking nose and uneven patchy foundation and concealer spots on my upper lip and chin.


I have resorted to blotting papers and tissues with different textures and material, yet none of them does the trick quite like non-woven facial puffs. They are 100% cotton pads made of super thin sheets. It’s sort of a mixture between a cotton ball and a tissue paper.


I just lay them flat on areas that I am sweating and allow the puff to soak up. It might be a tedious process, but the gentle care will make sure that all the layers you have put on your face stay intact. 

I also use the same step to getting rid of excess moisture after I  apply liquids and creams, right before setting it with powder. This also reduces creasing, caking and clumping of powder of products. 

This method of blotting keeps the face looking matte, smooth and most importantly fresh. So if you face the same problem as me, you might want to pull out these puffs.
I use the ones from Watsons in Malaysia, and they retail at 6 ringgits for 180 pieces per box. One box lasts me around 2 months. I also use them to remove my makeup, hence it becomes a multi-purpose product for me. 

Thank you so much for reading this post, and I will see you on the next one. 

2 comments:

  1. This is very helpful for us Maldivian girlies. 🤗❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. This holiday to Maldives I am going to be packing a few of them in my bag.

      Delete

newer older Home