I Am Back.

Saturday, August 25, 2018
Hello, Dolls & Gents,

One of my ride or die mentor and friend has pointed out something really important. She pointed out that when I stress, I tend to over-stress and when I enjoy, I tend to have way too much fun. This really got me thinking. Majority of the times, I am out of balance, and for this… I am unapologetic. I am always living in the moment, and even when I am stressed I find my body a vessel floating through whatever that comes at me. 

From December 2017 to May 2018, was when I poured my heart and soul into reviving my blog; and in between, I invested all my time in my studies. I have made three trips back home so far, and each magical and timeless. In the process, I compartmentalized work from leisure, halting my blogging routine altogether.

However, this marks the end to my travels for this year. My heart yearns to go back, to be with family and most importantly my husband. The last time I was on a beach, my heels (yes, I wear heels on the beach) took parts of it a memory. For when I still feel bits of sand and tiny gravels kiss my toes, I am back there again.


But it’s time to face the music. To realize that I will be by myself for a while again. To pick up where I left off and get back to being productive. Meanwhile, I must also admit that my body is the thickest that it has been in a while now. Some of you think I am pregnant. I am NOT. What can I say?… every trip was euphoric and most freeing, there just wasn't room to worry about trivial matters.

I want to thank every person who made my holidays so very special, and I continue to anticipate the next journey.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home