I Am Selling Makeup! (Only In The Maldives) | Lady Tulip

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Hello, Dolls & Gents,
I have curated some goodies, which will be available for you to purchase starting this Eid (for my Maldivian 🇲🇻 followers only). You might ask why I am doing this. Simply because as a blogger, I am constantly talking about makeup. I have come to realize that the makeup products that I fall in love with, aren't available locally all the time. So this is my way of making those products accessible to you. You can trust that I am selling products that I love and trust deeply. Hence, they are bound to look great on you. If you wish to purchase these products, please don't hesitate to comment below. & do feel free to ask questions about the products. Here are the products available for purchase:








Looking forward to delivering these wonderful products to you. Thank you & have fun shopping my Tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home