MINISO Peel-Off Water-Based Nail Polish- Review

Thursday, March 15, 2018
Hello, Dolls & Gents,

Here is a quick review on one of my favorite nail products.

I sometimes have quite dry hands, and I hate how normal nail polish feel on my nails after some time. And being committed to prayer, I find it stupid to expand my nail polish collection.

However, as a woman, I am afraid that I can hardly resist a stunning nail polish.

Towards the end of last year, I discovered the MINISO peel-off water-based nail polishes here in Malaysia. Available in tons of vibrant, dark, pestle and glittery shades, they are super easy and comfortable to wear.


I can definitely reach for this product to glam my nails in between prayer times, and not destroy my nails in the process. And what’s even better is that these polishes retail at 5 Ringgits, and its peel-off quality completely takes away the cost of having to purchase a nail polish remover.
This is perfect for me!

Nevertheless, since it is a water-based and peel-off polish, it can be quite vulnerable when in contact with water. PH changes definitely weaken its cohesiveness to the nail bed and alter the tone.


So, if you are looking to extend its longevity, a top coat is necessary. But I still prefer to wear it on its own only when I need to.

The lighter and pestle shades require about 2 coats to produce an even layer. Meanwhile, the more vibrant and darker colors require only a thin layer of polish, because the pigment is CRAZY!

For me, my current favorite colors from the series are red and nude. The nude is a my nails but better shade and has a really soft hue of baby pink. Meanwhile, the red is a bright true blood red and pops beautifully against my brown skin tone. 


I know that peel-off polish is nothing new, but this affordable find is quite literally one of my favorites now. I will most definitely recommend it to anyone who adores polishes but wishes to wear it for the shortest span of time.

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you on the next post.


6 comments:

  1. So we can use it while we're on praying or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you need to take it off for ablution. But it's as easy to remove as it is to apply. Acts like a sticker. So it's more forgiving for your nails.

      Delete
  2. hi where did you buy these? (at which mall?) thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, sorry for the late response. I purchased these from Lowyat Plaza in KL. There are MINISO stores at Bukit Bintang and IOI City Mall at Putrajaya and also Nu Sentral I believe.

      Delete
  3. Hey i am from india faridabad state i just want to buy these nail polish in different colours in which store dose it avliable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's available at any miniso outlet all over India. I just got my hands on 2 of these yesterday. They are amazing and smell divine!!

      Delete

newer older Home