Updated Skincare Regimen | Lady Tulip

Wednesday, January 02, 2019
Hello, Dolls & Gents,

Here is an updated skincare regimen for the new year. Last year was all about travels and converting every soulless moment into a memory. And I had the aid of certain destructive food choices making every travel extravagant. This obviously ruined my face, but I didn’t allow it to bother me much. However, I have come to the realization that I will be starting work soon and the vibrant and freeing holiday experiences will surely have to wait. Hence, I wish to challenge myself to maintain good skin.

Lately, I have been waking up with these babies, and my skin is definitely thankful.


If you are new to my blog and have never seen any skincare posts I have done in the past… then you must know that I always emphasize both topical and internal care when it comes to good skin. Over the past month, I have completely stopped my sugar intake and even avoid substitutes. Meanwhile, I don’t walk down the dairy aisle of a grocery store anymore. Thus, I have my food choices and this skincare regimen to thank for.

I start by thoroughly patting the Neutrogena Hydro Boost toner on my skin. I avoid using any cotton tools for this step because I am not shy to use a good amount of it. The amount varies every day, but less is definitely more.



Then I apply 3 drops of Salicylic Acid solution all over my face. I ensure to blend it thoroughly using the tip of my fingers. You can use this product for spot treatment. But that wouldn’t work for me, because my entire face is a spot! Having said that my forehead, cheeks, and chin have massively cleared up leaving about 4 pimples altogether. There are no post-application reactions to this product. The acid doesn't irritate or burn the skin.  

Next, I move on to the Hyaluronic Acid solution. This is the main component in many moisturizing products as it retains moisture in skin tissue. In my view, my skin is dewier when using the solution on its own; rather than using a product that contains hyaluronic acid. I use my fingers for this application as well.

Finally, I load up a motor face brush on the lowest setting with a pea size dollop of QV skin repair lotion. This is a product in line with other well-known names such as CeraVe and even Cetaphil. These brands repair skin by using the exact same ingredients. Unlike CeraVe, QV products are available in-stores and are reasonably priced compared to Cetaphil. This final step ensures that I pack in an extra layer of moisture to soothe my skin after using spot treatments (as they tend to be very drying for me).

And that is all for my updated skincare regimen. Simple and moderately affordable. If you are in the Maldives, you can purchase The Ordinary products through @theordinary_mv.

Thank you so much for reading this post and I will see you on the next one. 

2 comments:

  1. private label men's skin care I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a general public, we have progressively become subject to prescription for things like hypertension, strain cerebral pains, and even sorrow. Healthy skin treatment for dryness might just be vital because of some symptom of your medicine for a totally inconsequential condition.Swiss skincare brands

    ReplyDelete

newer older Home