ESSENSO Coffee Review | Lady Tulip

Tuesday, December 25, 2018
Coffee

Hello, Dolls & Gents,

A few weeks ago, I asked some of you on Instagram regarding your brand preference when it comes to coffee. After reviewing the responses, I am pleased to recommend a brand that I have come to love in the past 6 months. If you haven’t discovered this coffee yet, I highly recommend that you give it a try.


Coffee

ESSENSO has 4 versions of micro-ground coffee, that tastes super rich and is overall wholesome at every sip. Unlike usual premium ground coffee that requires filtration or a certain brewing time, this premium coffee is instant. I have only been drinking the 100% Arabica – Columbian Blend and the 100% Arabica – Mandheling Blend.

I am not going to dive into the manufacturing details; however, if you are interested in the specifics, click here. A box retails for $2-$3 in-stores.


Coffee

Each box contains 2G x 20 sachets of pure mix coffee; and the spectacular aroma that emanate from each sachet is wonderful. I literally salivate to the aroma while the kettle boils. The two versions have a deep roasted flavor. They both have a very smoky and woody note, but it’s definitely sweeter than expected.


Coffee

The acidity of the coffee is powerfully tart and hits the back of your throat straight away, but then a mellow sweetness combats it and really balances the flavor. This coffee is wonderful black, with frothy milk or extremely strong.

Considering that you don’t filter the product the body is super light. It doesn’t deposit a bed of sediments at the bottom of the cup. The product dissolves well (instantly as it should). The texture is super smooth, in between thin and silky, if you prepare it correctly (There are preparation tips on the packaging).


Coffee

Taking the price and taste into account, I would rate this coffee as an outstanding product. Everything about this coffee makes me feel great. At such an affordable price range; every sachet is a café brewed, premium, homemade cuppa. My mornings and that coffee fix have never been better. I really don’t see myself going back to another brand anytime soon, and trust me… I have tried a bunch.

Coffee

These also make a fantastic gift for your occasional and festive needs. The packaging adds opulence and sits in your cabinet with grace.


Coffee


Thank you so much for reading this post and I will see you on the next one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home