I Did A Shoot Over The Break | Lady Tulip

Sunday, September 02, 2018
Hello, Dolls & Gents,

Apart from taking all the time to zone out, I also got to work on a remarkable shoot over the break.

And without further ado, here is a snippet of the shoot.


The idea behind the shoot was to capture the love after 10 strong years of marriage for this beautiful couple, who also happens to be my in-laws. My sister-in-law had a quick 30-minute glam, which focused on adding a rosy hue to her skin and warming up the eyes. If you have any questions about what I used on her face feel free to ask me. In these photos, you can also see the couple wear their wedding outfits from 10 years ago. This was a shoot surrounded by nostalgia and gratification. Which made the entire shoot quite exceptional. 


The creative control (makeup, photography, and editing) I was given for this shoot was electrifying. From working with the simplistic theme, and having to work with harsh lighting at the worst possible hour of the day; definitely made it an experimental and learning process.

Thank you so much for reading this post and I shall see you on the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home