Valentine's Day Makeup with ZOEVA Cocoa Blend Palette | Dark & Sultry

Sunday, February 11, 2018


Hello, Dolls & Gents,

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. A lot of you must be preparing to spend time with your significant other. And I thought I would throw in some inspo for you.

I am still in the process of getting my DSLR fixed, so the poor resolution is all I’ve got to work with for now.

The eye look uses only three shadows from the gorgeous ZOEVA- Cocoa Blend Palette. Hence, it's a minimal and easy look to create. 

Here are the details for the eyes and the lips. 

Eyes:

Prep the lids with a heavy concealer and set with a translucent powder.

Next, add a soft cool tone brown/white shadow to the entire lid and brow bone area. This will make blending the main shadows easier.



Highlight the inner corners, the brow bone and add a generous coat of mascara and lashes. For falsies, I tend to use strips only on the outer lashes. Finish off by water-lining using a white pencil.

Lips:

Prep with a water-based lip balm for a smooth liquid lip.



Remember to go back to the Cupid’s bow to freshen up the highlight for a more defined lip. 

That’s it dolls and gents.



If you feel inspired by this look and recreate it, please use the #ladytulipblog on Instagram to share it with me.

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you on the next post. I hope you have a wonderful day with your Valentine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home