My 4 Healthy Snack Choices

Sunday, February 04, 2018
Hello Dolls & Gents,

It appears that almost all posts under lifestyle has turned out to be recipes. Not my intention, but I will be doing other topics for this category too.

I was requested to do a healthy snack post, so here it is… 4 snacks I would munch on throughout the week.

I will mention them briefly here. If you want details for the recipe, just click on the links provided underneath each mention.

1.      The Hearty Salad.

A salad with bursting flavors ranging from sweet to savory. The fresh spring taste makes this snack a true decadence, when I am craving for a hearty snack in between meals.


Click here for the recipe.

2.      Boiled/Fried Dumplings.

Fried dumplings aren’t as scary as it sounds. Lightly frying them in olive oil until all sides are looking slightly golden is about the right amount of cooking. But you can always opt for boiling them, because not only is it healthier, but it serves a heavenly chewy texture. I buy pre-made dumplings and they are each 42 calories. You can also get them in a range of fillings. Prawns, chicken, veggies… etc.


Click here for the recipe for a light dipping sauce.

3.     Romaine Lettuce with Roasted Sesame Seed Salad Dressing.
A great alternative for potato chips, this is the easiest snack on the menu. No cooking needed. Just grab a fresh bunch of Romaine lettuce, and this fantastic dip. If you absolutely hate munching on raw greens and if you haven’t come across this salad dressing, let me tell you… roasted sesame seed salad dressing is a delectable ingredient, which will change your whole greens intake experience. Trust me, you can try it and thank me later.


4.      Frozen Sweet Bites.
Flavor them any way you want. But these cube desserts are perfect for when I have a sweet tooth. They can be organic, naturally sweetened and portion controlled.  


Cick here for the recipe.

That’s 4 snacks which I eat throughout my weeks. Switching up the recipes are a fun way to keep the routine exciting. So take your own twist while trying out these recipes.

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home