If This Blog Was Taken Offline. I Would Have Died.

Tuesday, August 20, 2024


Hello Dolls & Gents,

'Lady Tulip', the name itself so strange and empty to me. I find myself grieving just a little bit. I mean it feels like a completely different time now. But hey, if I can't share my life with entire honesty, I might as well stay silent. Which I did.


It's almost laughable that in 2021 and 2022, I only uploaded one blog post (none in 2023) and yet, I had the audacity to keep this blog online, as though a piece of me would 'die' otherwise. Still, I shared absolutely no part of my life.

In a way, the neglected blog became an undeniable metaphor as to how I was 'living'. Forever pending action, thanks to unhinged behavior.

But since my last 3 blog posts, I feel like I have lived several lives and faced my harshest realities. Don't get me wrong, I have not returned to spill the positive chronicles of my life. The hiatus is simply over, and my intentions are to revive this platform to the actual state I envisioned it to be.

But you might say that none read blogs these days. A blog compared to other modern content formats is completely useless.

That's okay. It's not that serious. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

older Home